||17 ft 7 in (5.36 meters)
||Rancho Cucamonga, CA
|Number of Engines
||75ELPT 4S STD
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The TRACKER® Pro Team™ 175 TF is a multi-species fishing machine, with a lower front deck for close-to-the-action fishing, easy-clean vinyl floor and decks, 3 bow fishing positions and our exclusive VERSATRACK™ accessory-mounting channel in the gunnels.
This all-around awesome fishing boat also features our beautiful Diamond Coat™ finish for long-lasting good looks and our exclusive Revolution™ variable deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded 1-piece Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-welded construction w/full-length, robotically-welded stringer & transom for structural strength
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured hinges, snap-off seat cushions & 6 pedestal base locations
- 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage in port bow deck
- 6 storage compartments—2 bow, 2 aft, 1 under driver seat & 1 under passenger seat
- Bow 15-gal. & NEW aft 21-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:17' 7"
- Beam: 89'
- Bottom width: 60'
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 560 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1090 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5'
- Transom height: 22.25'
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Draft: 10.75'
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1010 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2193 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length: 19' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, 272x480-pixel display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Blue or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- 31-sq.-ft. front deck, recessed slightly for close-to-the-action fishing
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Large elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.1 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- NEW exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Marine-grade, easy-clean vinyl floor throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/timer & removable bait bucket
- NEW aft 21-gal. (79.5 L) aerated & divided livewell w/bait bucket holder, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
7777 Victoria Gardens Ln.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730